Re: GNOME Free Agent T-shirt Proposal

Diego:

How much expensive? OTOH a single color is also good and we can always
have non white t-shirts with a good matching color.

I don't know.  I plan to ask Dongyun for a color version of the image
just so we can have it handy if we want to do full-color.

The message might be a bit too long, probably a line too long. Also I'd
try with other words, for example:

"GNOME powers SugarLabs and OLPC's efforts to give marginalized children
[around the world?] a new chance [better?] to learn, achieve and
transform their worlds"

I think just "children" is best.

How about:

                   GNOME powers SugarLabs and OLPC
          A global effort providing children with tools to
             learn, achieve, and transform their world.

I fear that too much text might make people lose interest in the t-shirt
and potential question+conversation and "developing world [children]" is
an euphemism I'd rather avoid.

Good point.

Brian