Re: GNOME Free Agent T-shirt Proposal

Out of the discussion so far I like 3 choices:

#1) The original text

    GNOME technologies power SugarLabs and OLPC to help previously
    marginalized children throughout the developing world learn,
    achieve and begin to transform their communities.

#2) Shorter version

                   GNOME powers SugarLabs and OLPC
              Globally providing children with tools to
              learn, achieve, and transform their world.

#3) Really short version

                   GNOME powers SugarLabs and OLPC
              Enabling children to transform their world.

Let's vote.  I pick #2.  I know Dave & Paul picked #1.

Brian