Re: GNOME Free Agent T-shirt Proposal

Stormy:

I like it. I could even imagine you could use that concept with other
organizations too.

+1.  It's nice to make t-shirts to highlight our positive relationships
with various organizations.

What's the plan for distributing it?

I'd like to get this done before GUADEC so that the tshirt could be made
available for sale at the event.  I would like to give tshirts away to
GNOME volunteers who are not employed to work on GNOME, and sell it to
those GNOME folks who have a job working on GNOME.  This would be a nice
reward for GNOME volunteers, and those with jobs can subsidize the
costs.  So I think the t-shirt will be a little expensive, with the
understanding that the proceeds are going to promote a good cause (e.g.
promoting GNOME volunteers who dedicate their time & energy to GNOME
without having a job providing income for doing the work).

Brian

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com