Re: GNOME Free Agent T-shirt Proposal

Hi Brian,

I like it. I could even imagine you could use that concept with other organizations too.

What's the plan for distributing it?

Stormy

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:

GNOME Marketing Team:

On April 6th, I proposed a "GNOME Free Agent" t-shirt which would
highlight the humanitarian aspects of being a GNOME volunteer.

I have been working with Mike (Dongyun) Lee and Diki Niwatori to
put together the attached t-shirt mock-up.  After discussion, we
decided to make the image mono-color.  While a bit less exciting
than the full-color version, it is less busy and will be easier
and less expensive to print.

Does this look good to people?  Does anyone have any comments
about the design or how to improve things further?

Thoughts?

Brian