Re: Mobile Funding - Update

Hi all,

As far as I've seen, in Spain mobile donations are only possible if
you make an agreement with network operators. There are no companies
for this. During the first weeks of the Haiti disaster, Spanish Red
Cross managed to get some donations through this channel.

The negative side is that there is a law in Spain, to avoid scams,
which limits the maximum donation to 1,20 €. Of course that is better
than nothing, but considering both conditions I'm not sure if it
worths spending too much effort on this (just talking about Spain)

Best regards,