Re: Friends of GNOME food for thought

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
* It shows how many people have signed up for the different levels - I think this is important information for convincing more people to donate. We have good numbers.

What do you guys think about incorporating that last point some how into Friends of GNOME?

I like the idea and Paul said something similar to me over the hackfest about number-of-subscriber oriented fund-raising that has apparently worked really well for Minnesota Public Radio. Maybe he could elaborate.