Re: Mobile Funding - Update
- From: Bharat Kapoor <3 kapoor gmail com>
- To: GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Mobile Funding - Update
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:40:07 -0500
A gentle reminder - please comment on the Project Plan or provide your approval for me to move ahead.
Once I have a go decision - I will work on conferences between end of May till the next 3 months and coordinate the mobile process.
On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Bharat Kapoor <3 kapoor gmail com>
I have updated the Project plan for the Pilot, which I feel comfortable that we can achieve in the next 3 months. If successful will make a it a permanent feature and also investigate Europe and other high open source concentrations areas next?
Please take a look at the Project Plan section towards the end @:
- Is this good enough to go? or do we need more planning or need to explore additional channels?
- Have we picked the right conferences - is there any conference that we missed between May end through Aug end?
- Should we list ourselves on: Qnation & Wecaretoo?
- Do we have a booth the the conferences listed, if not does anyone have a contact at these conferences, if not I shall contact them.
] [Thread Prev