Re: Mobile Funding - Update

Thanks Jason

Agreed radio maybe too much right away -  but will investigate.

Regards
Bharat

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
I took a look at the plan sounds reasonable to me. I don't know about the radio aspect; that might be too much to bite off at once. Other than that, I'm just looking forward to finding out how effective it is at the end of the trial period.