GNOME 3 launch plans & request for participation

Please take a look at the master GNOME 3 launch marketing roadmap here to check your next tasks:

http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/MarketingRoadmap

Is it right? Have I mistakenly said you own something that you don't? Please also feel free to add items I've forgotten or add more details.

I'm also updating http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/Tasks with tasks that we need to do. And tomorrow (Tuesday 11 May) I'll be updating our talking points and writing up our thoughtleadership/GNOME Ambassadors plan and the hackfest postmortem/review.

Some open questions:

Who will write the press release about this hackfest & Zaragoza? I've put a request on the Press Team page. Shall I write up my notes on the Zaragoza and Seville presentations we got, or give them to Stormy or some other appointed blogger? Who is PMing the gnome.org reboot? I have a note here to talk to Paul or Vincent.

Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net