Re: GNOME 3 launch plans & request for participation

Sumana, nice work!  Comments below:

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 00:36 -0400, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
> Please take a look at the master GNOME 3 launch marketing roadmap here to
> check your next tasks:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/MarketingRoadmap
>
> Is it right?  Have I mistakenly said you own something that you don't?
> Please also feel free to add items I've forgotten or add more details.
>
> I'm also updating http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/Tasks with tasks
> that we need to do.  And tomorrow (Tuesday 11 May) I'll be updating our
> talking points and writing up our thoughtleadership/GNOME Ambassadors plan
> and the hackfest postmortem/review.

It all looks good to me.

> Some open questions:
>
>  	Who will write the press release about this hackfest & Zaragoza?
> I've put a request on the Press Team page.

A few of us who were at the event should put together a first draft as
the Press Team might not have context.  I would guess they'd be happy to
edit it after a first draft is ready.

>  	Shall I write up my notes on the Zaragoza and Seville
> presentations we got, or give them to Stormy or some other appointed
> blogger?
>  	Who is PMing the gnome.org reboot?  I have a note here to talk to
> Paul or Vincent.

I pinged Lucas.  We are tentatively planning a Web team meeting for
Sunday, May 23rd.

I can't thank you enough for putting this together.

Paul