Zaragoza marketing hackfest results

Thanks to everyone who came to, sponsored, and helped with the May 2010 GNOME marketing hackfest in Zaragoza, Spain. I'm still updating the live.gnome.org wiki and aim to send out summary notes, next-steps reminders, and requests for participation by the end of the workday Monday (here in New York City). We continue to blog about the event:

http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/Marketing-2010-05#Previous_discussions.2C_organization_threads.2C_drafts.2C_relevant_links.2C_etc

and I'm creating the master GNOME 3 launch marketing roadmap here (in progress):

http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/MarketingRoadmap

Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net