Re: posters or banner for the North American Event Box

Hi,

I ended up printing the ‘Official Desktop of Happy People’ and the
‘Preferred Language? All of them’ posters on heavy duty vinyl. I will
send the posters to the North American GNOME event box when I’m back
from Ghana.

You can see a snapshot of one of the posters in this blog post:

http://www.bagu.org/blog/2010/05/08/gnome-at-idlelo-4/

Cheers, Ben