Re: Branding of GNOME-hosted Tomboy Online

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 07:06 -0800, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> With the understanding that we could always rebrand before this
> deployment is open to the public, does anyone take issue with using
> the "Tomboy Online" brand as we begin alpha testing?

I would really like to see this be the starting point for
Gnome offering more web services.  I would love to sync
things like my Hamster database or my GTG items.

If we have multiple services, and you have to sign up,
we certainly don't want people to have to sign up to
each of them separately.  So I'd like us to keep in
mind how this whole system can be extended.

On the other hand, we absolutely should not block doing
something useful right now for a grand vision.  We can
grow this in pieces, if we're smart about it.

And on another other hand, I don't have any problems
with Tomboy maintaining its own brand in this whole
shebang.

--
Shaun