Re: Emergency marketing team meeting

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still not clear what came out of the UX hackfest.  Which would automatically make me agree with the below.  Furthermore, I don't understand how within the 6 month time period that you will have all the user testing, addressing regression (gnome shell for instance has no applets, I consider that a regression regardless of whether it is a good thing or not and finally documentation.

I'm in India this week attending my grandfather's funeral, I would like to attend at whatever time you set.. you don't need to accommodate me.

sri