Re: Mobile Giving Marketing Plan Draft

Sounds good. I am not a twitter/facebook expert

Reg. campaign ideas:
1. Can we get friends to send donation via this mode to start with
2. Put a banner on Gnome site
3. Is it possible to stick a banner, if someone uses Gnome :) - I know I am being lame here - but what the heck - its late at night and I can throw ideas hope something sticks.
4. Print a big banner and take it to events where we have booths: Something like:
"Helping Gnome is just one SMS away - SMS GNOME10 to donate 410 bucks"

My suggestion would be, whoever is in charge of Finance/Revenue generation to take over the strategy part of this initiative. I believe we can volunteer to do the work. Its important for the finance person to control the message we send out and at what times. Marketing team can definitely help.