Re: Mobile Giving Marketing Plan Draft
- From: Bharat Kapoor <3 kapoor gmail com>
- To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
- Cc: marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Mobile Giving Marketing Plan Draft
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:14:49 -0600
Sounds good. I am not a twitter/facebook expert
Reg. campaign ideas:
1. Can we get friends to send donation via this mode to start with
2. Put a banner on Gnome site
3. Is it possible to stick a banner, if someone uses Gnome :) - I know I am being lame here - but what the heck - its late at night and I can throw ideas hope something sticks.
4. Print a big banner and take it to events where we have booths: Something like:
"Helping Gnome is just one SMS away - SMS GNOME10
to donate 410 bucks"
My suggestion would be, whoever is in charge of Finance/Revenue generation to take over the strategy part of this initiative. I believe we can volunteer to do the work. Its important for the finance person to control the message we send out and at what times. Marketing team can definitely help.
On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
We should probably add some specifics, like ideas for text for twitter and banners, which event to target, etc.
] [Thread Prev