Emergency marketing team meeting

Due to the complete derailment of the thread in which I posted my concerns about the marketing effort going off the rails due to the radical redefinition of what Gnome 3 is at the UX Hackfest, I believe that we need to meet to discuss some strategy by which we can put the marketing train back on-track and find a definition of what--exactly--Gnome 3 is. Two options are:
  1. start a thread on d-d-l where Lefty and RMS aren't present and explictly ask that only developers participate
  2. run a poll using the polling software from which we would get consensus and then articulate what we find back to the larger Gnome community (definition by mob)
Let's meet to discuss candidly on #marketing. Here is a Doodle link. Please select a time:
http://www.doodle.com/fau28xapd3qwr6ry