Re: GNOME Store Update?

 On 01/18/2010 04:41 PM, Paul Cutler wrote:
On 01/13/2010 04:52 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
* Add two more products so we get a nice 3x3 grid of gear (plus points
if it's not t-shirts).
* A nicer header.
As a follow up from the Marketing meeting last week, I've added the
request to the ArtRequest page on lgo[1] with more detail here[2].
Done and fixed on http://www.zazzle.com/gnome
The css is now a lot cleaner and the whole thing looks more ready.
A bunch of the graphics is currently hosted on my own web server, so that probably needs to be migrated before launch (hosting it on Zazzle itself produced very evidently compressed jpg-images in the few cases where it actually worked).
Apart from that, I think we're ready to launch this together with 2.30!
- Andreas