checking in on GNOME 3 launch plans, gnome3.org

Due to illness and travel, I haven't been checkin in enough with the other participants from the May marketing hackfest

http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/Marketing-2010-05

on the progress of the GNOME 3 marketing roadmap

http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/MarketingRoadmap

My apologies. This coming week I'll be tying up some loose ends with Stormy, Bharat, Andreas, Paul, Vincent, Jason, and Licio.

Our next big deliverable is that we're hoping to get the gnome3.org site beta launched by Saturday the 26th.

Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net