Re: checking in on GNOME 3 launch plans, gnome3.org

On Sat, 2010-06-19 at 16:15 -0400, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
> 	Due to illness and travel, I haven't been checkin in enough with
> the other participants from the May marketing hackfest
>
> http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/Marketing-2010-05
>
> on the progress of the GNOME 3 marketing roadmap
>
> http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/MarketingRoadmap
>
> My apologies.  This coming week I'll be tying up some loose ends with
> Stormy, Bharat, Andreas, Paul, Vincent, Jason, and Licio.
>
> Our next big deliverable is that we're hoping to get the gnome3.org site
> beta launched by Saturday the 26th.
>
> Sumana Harihareswara
> http://brainwane.net

Hi Sumana,

Thanks for sending out the reminder.

I've pinged the GNOME dev community via email and my blog with little
response.  The Roadmap page is a little light, in my opinion.  I'll
reach out to Vincent and see if he has any recommendations.

Andreas pinged me a few weeks ago about working on copy for the GNOME3
website - unfortunately I haven't had time, but I will in about 10 days.
(Unless someone wants to help - we just need to write some copy and
pages for the GNOME 3 website - should be easy!)

I did reach out to Jason Clinton a couple of weeks ago about how his
video was coming too.

Paul