My Introduction :)

Hey all,

I just joined the mailinglist after being dragged to the mailing on GUADEC, and i thought, lets give a short introduction about myself.
I joined the markteting list, to be able to contribute my part for the GNOME Foundation as a Audio Composer and Engineer.
Since februari 2009, I am running my own proffesional audio recording studio and worked for serveral bands, artists and company's for about everything audio related.

I would really like to contribute to the Marketing of GNOME by composing audio made custom for the marketing Video's of any kind, and with options for experimental marketing like (web)Radio jingles.
My studio (where i use "some" open source in the workflow) and skills are my donation to the foundation, and I hope it will contribute to the effort in making GNOME more known by the common user and developers.

Next to being a complete audiophile, I do some gamedevelopement with the dutch company: Thorworks, were i do design and general freelancing (such as presentations on for example, Blender Converence 2009), a big RPG freak, and a closet otaku.
I have been a linux user since 2004 (from redhead 7 to knoppix to debian to ubuntu to everything debian based XD).

Just ask me if you need anything :)

Joey
(TheOnlyJoey)
--