Re: My Introduction :)

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 6:18 AM, Joey Ferweda <joeyferweda gmail com> wrote:

I would really like to contribute to the Marketing of GNOME by composing audio made custom for the marketing Video's of any kind, and with options for experimental marketing like (web)Radio jingles.
My studio (where i use "some" open source in the workflow) and skills are my donation to the foundation, and I hope it will contribute to the effort in making GNOME more known by the common user and developers.

Hi Joey,

Welcome!  I'm absolutely sure we could use your talents in promoting Gnome! :)

sri