Is there any expectation of the sponsors that I need to be cognizant of?

Cheers
Bharat

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
Would anybody here be willing to help to turn the html schedule and sponsor ads into a booklet for the usb key?

Stormy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reinout van Schouwen
Date: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:52 PM
Subject: e-booklet, USB key
To: guadec-planning <guadec-planning gnome org>
Cc: guadec-local list <guadec-local gnome org>

Hi all,

I need to provide the data to go on the giveaway USB key on the 16th.
Currently, all I have is raw sponsor materials.

Is there anyone who could put together a "schedule booklet" in
electronic form to put on the USB key with the ads from the sponsors
included?

I can provide all necessary data.

Thanks a lot!

--