Re: Fwd: Team updates needed for the 2009 Q4 GNOME Quarterly Report

Hi,

Perhaps the GNOME ad on the FSF network is worth a mention too, and also
a GNOME store status update? Are we nearly ready to put that live?

And the Amazon search plug-ins could use a mention too (preferably with
usage rates & referral stats).

Cheers,
Dave.

--