From: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 5:10 PM
Subject: Team updates needed for the 2009 Q4 GNOME Quarterly Report

Thanks everyone for your help with the Q2 & Q3 report - we continue to get positive feedback about the quarterly reports! It's time for Q4, October-December 2009.

I'm a bit behind with my reminders - sorry about that. Would it be possible for everyone to get updates in by Monday, January 11th?  I will then get the report out by Friday, January 16th.

These updates will also help us with the annual report, so your report will do double duty!

Here's the list of people I have. Let me know if I'm missing anyone or it should be someone else.
  •  Release Team -- Vincent Untz
  •  Art Team -- Andreas Nilsson
  • Accessibility Team -- Willie Walker
  • Usability Team -- Calum Benson
  • Bug Squad -- Andre Klapper
  • Marketing Team -- Paul Cutler
  • Sysadmin Team -- John Carr
  • Mobile -- Dave Neary
  • Website -- Lucas Rocha
  • Localization -- Simos Xenitellis
  • Documentation Team -- Shaun McCance
  • Events - Stormy Peters (looking for an enthusiastic reporter!)
  • Membership (new members and expired memberships) - Tobias Mueller
  • Finance - Germán Póo-Caamaño
Remember, an update, any update (short, brief, long, not perfect) is better than no update. I'll proof read and spell check.

Last quarter, at least a couple of people ran their reports by the team mailing list before sending them to me - I think that was a great idea.

Thanks!

Stormy

P.S. Here's are the reports for reference: http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/