Re: Friends of GNOME goals (& IRC meeting)

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
We haven't made much progress on our goal of 10 subscribers a month. (Although we continue to get donations, just not new subscribers.)

Paul, can we add this to the IRC meeting agenda? Do we have a new time for that? Would you like me to help organize it?

I would like to have that IRC meeting that we've been planning for awhile. We need to catch up on the hackfest goals too.