Re: Website - News and Press Releases

Hi Zonker,

2010/2/22 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>:
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
>> I started importing the existing press releases to our CMS. So far,
>> I've migrated all press releases from 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010. Need
>> volunteers to finish this as there still quite many press releases to
>> import. Anyone?
>
> I'll raise my hand. I should have some time Wednesday if you can get
> me access to edit the site.

It seems that Darton has finished this task already. Maybe you could
help with other parts of the content? I've sent a message about
pending content:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2010-February/msg00135.html

In any case, send me an email with:

Full name
Login name
Email

So that I can create a Plone account for you.

Cheers!

--lucasr