Re: Facebook, just a thought

We have a Facebook page for GNOME and for Friends of GNOME. If you want to work on widgets and promoting them, that'd be great.

Stormy

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Nelson Marques <07721 ipam pt> wrote:

 Hi,

 Anyone has knowledge about those widgets that we can add to facebook
profile?

 Could we create such a gadget that we could place on our profiles and
send people to "Friends of GNOME" ?

 Wouldn't that prolly translate in couple more hundreds (maybe
thousands) of hits? We could most likely use widely and create cells to
target different people. Run a couple of facebook pages for:
 - GNOME
 - GNOME Foundation
 - GNOME DESKTOP
 - GNOME Artists
 - GNOME Marketing
 - GNOME @

 As facebook profiles we could create a huge network hitting people with
the gadget all the time and we could address people to support GNOME by
sharing the word and using the widget on their profile as well.

 Any thoughts ?

 NM