Re: Website - Pending Content Tasks

Hi,

2010/2/22 Darton Williams <dartonw gmail com>:
> Hi All,
>
> A couple of questions:
>
> 1. Are the projects listed at http://projects.gnome.org/ what we want
> to refer to on http://website-editors.gnome.org/products?

Not yet. We still have to discuss what's the plan for GNOME apps in
the new website. So, the initial plan for the Products section is to
only talk about the Desktop and Platform. Have a look at the content
table in the wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content

The content marked for 2.28 is the stuff we want in the first version
of the website. Everything else can be worked out later.

> 2. Are there specific GNOME products we want to highlight or is this
> page meant to be a complete list, or both?

Desktop and Platform. For the Platform, we could provide a good
summarized overview of:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/nightly/

Maybe Shaun and/or GNOME documentation team could help here?

--lucasr