Re: Introductions

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 21:49 +0000, Nelson Marques wrote:
> I would like to ask one thing to this list, would it be possible for
> people to introduce themselfs and say what is their role around on the
> list?
>
>  Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm Paul, and I help out with the Sysadmin team, help publish GNOME
Journal, maintain documentation for a few different projects and try to
herd cats with the Marketing team, including trying to manage some of
the Marketing projects, schedule team meetings and other stuff.

More info at:

http:/.live.gnome.org/PaulCutler
http://www.silwenae.org/blog

Paul