Re: Friends of GNOME December & January Data

I can definitely post them on the Foundation blog. To be honest, I stopped doing that because I wasn't sure they got read there. Things on Planet obviously get a lot more visibility. We could do both. I can blog on the Foundation blog and people can continue to take turns talking about it on Planet ...

The Foundation blog is not syndicated on Planet because it isn't an individual ...

Stormy