Re: Marketing Hackfest video supplies needed

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
I'm going to go ahead and bring my green screen so don't worry about it. I am about to catch my plane to Madrid.

On second thought, I just tried to pack it and it's so large and unwieldy that I've decided to leave it at home. Please me know how much renting one might cost. All we need would be a single day. I'd gladly go out-of-pocket for a rental versus paying the extra bag-check fees that the airlines would charge me to bring this along.