Re: Marketing Hackfest Details

Thank you!

2009/10/28 Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
I will bring a camcorder to the hackfest and do my best to make sure all the discussion and brainstorming sessions are captured.

GNOME is willing to help with travel costs if people have the time to spare.  Having attended a docs hackfest earlier in the year, there is nothing quite like it, in my opinion.  The energy and flow of ideas from meeting in person really seem to drive engagement.

Paul

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM, John Williams
> Sorry for the rant. Sometimes us folks who are not in the USA, UK or EU feel
> a bit left out ... <sniff> :-)

And sometimes those of us who do attend all the events physically wish
we could get the virtual stuff ironed out as well! :-) My partner and
her kids would like to see way more of me than they do. :-)

The physical meetings are, IMHO, very important... but if we had a
system that was a real replacement for physical meetings, that would
be fantastic.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
openSUSE Community Manager

--
John Williams
Professional Idiot