Re: Marketing Hackfest Details

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM, John Williams
<john williams lists gmail com> wrote:
> Sorry for the rant. Sometimes us folks who are not in the USA, UK or EU feel
> a bit left out ... <sniff> :-)

And sometimes those of us who do attend all the events physically wish
we could get the virtual stuff ironed out as well! :-) My partner and
her kids would like to see way more of me than they do. :-)

The physical meetings are, IMHO, very important... but if we had a
system that was a real replacement for physical meetings, that would
be fantastic.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
openSUSE Community Manager