Re: Marketing Hackfest Details

Is there any possibility of either web-casting or video-conferencing this event?  Or at the very least recording it for later consumption?

I (and I presume others in the world) would love to attend and contribute, but I have no hope of being there physically.

I appreciate that this could be expensive and/or a hassle, so I expect the answer "no".  But perhaps the GNOME powers-that-be could investigate setting up infrastructure for this purpose in future events?

Thanks,

John