Re: Become a friend of GNOME button

Claus Schwarm wrote:
Looks good to me, but I have no clue about GIT either. You may like to
drop the Javascript: Seems as if it's not useful here.

Maybe Andreas can either share his source files for the buttons (I
figure he made them), so we can extend the image variety, or help out
making them.
Sure, here you are!
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/promotion-buttons.svg
- Andreas
I suggest to use the following headline:

    "Join Your Friends in Supporting GNOME now."

I'm not quite sure whether "in supporting" is correct. The idea is to
express they _do_ already support GNOME. (Just you are missing.)

For larger images, we could add a subtext:

"On average, they spend $31 during 2009 to help GNOME make a desktop everyone can use. Join now."

The 31 dollar number is calculated from Stormy's statistic file. I used
one-time donors, only. Maybe, we should change that.

For smaller images, we could use shorter versions:

"Join Your Friends.", or "Join Your Friends Today."

I've attached a raw version as a mock-up. I wasn't sure about the font
we currently use, so I just picked one.

Best regards,
Claus