Re: adopt a line of code

I agree, we can't copy directly. But we need to think cutely like this. Surely there are lots of other proven non-profit fundraising techniques that we can use ...

(I am ok copying the Amazon widget idea ... if anyone knows how to code one up.)

Stormy

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:
On 4/29/09, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> The Miro project is doing some good marketing.
>
> Here's there adopt a line of code campaign:
> https://www.getmiro.com/adopt/
>
> They are the ones that have the Amazon Affiliates Firefox widget.

Haha, awesomeness. It's to be discussed if hackers are cuter than baby
lines of code.
Don't think we can steal the idea directly, do you have something in mind?