Re: Fwd: Improving the Friends of GNOME donation pages

Hi Stormy,

Stormy Peters wrote:
> Last time I asked for traffic data on the website I got just some
> general numbers.
>
> What would people think of putting something like Google Analytics on
> the website? I guess that's probably a question for the web team. I
> think it would really help us figure out what's going on.

Webalyzer is on there:

http://www.gnome.org/stats/
http://foundation.gnome.org/stats/
http://planet.gnome.org/stats/

http://developer.gnome.org/stats/
http://library.gnome.org/stats/ (succeeded developer - interesting to
see dgo's figures holding up since then)

Looking at April, wgo/friends is an entry page for 16629 hits, and 7720
visits. It also figures in the top 20 referrer URLs for GNOME pages:
153604 hits.

Cheers,
Dave.

--