Re: Amazon referrals firefox extension for GNOME

Hi Jaap,

It's also possible to add in the extensions as we get new ones - with just amazon.com it's already useful.

Cheers,
Dave.

Stormy Peters wrote:
Thanks, Jaap!

On amazon.com <http://amazon.com> we have friendofgnome-20 <https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/network/your-account/manage-tracking-ids.html?ie=UTF8&idbox%5Ftracking%5Fid=friendofgnome-20&tracking%5Fid%5Fsearchterm=> (in addition to others). I'll work on the other accounts the week after GUADEC.

Stormy