Re: GNOME Store
- From: Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
- To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>, GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME Store
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:59:25 -0500
I'm working on the task list for 2.27, and I'm hoping we can start to tackle a new GNOME store in July.
Stormy - have you had a chance to create an account with Zazzle? (Sorry, I know you're slammed with GUADEC stuff right now).
I'd like to add some of the tasks around a new store to the task list, including:
* Create theme / website on Zazzle site
* Call for artwork
* Review and approve artwork for merchandise
* Pick merchandise for sale
* Launch store (and market it)
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
We're good to move forward with the Zazzle store (from a board perspective and a legal perspective.)
Once we have an account and a website ready to go, I'll reach out to Hackerthreads and let them know what we are planning.
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
I checked and we're one vote shy. There was positive reaction but it
stalled on knowing exactly what we've agreed to with hackerthreads. We
don't seem to have a copy of the agreement on file.
I think whatever we do, we'll need to make sure to work with
hackerthreads to maintain that relationship.
A couple of notes on hackerthreads from Rosanna:
- we get $4 per item sold
- they were the ones who came up with the decals, polo, and hat ideas
- in one quarter, they were happy with how things sold and gave us an
extra $100 in donation
[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next]