Re: Promoting Gnome Foundation trough sponsored people

I agree that blog posts should be mandatory. If we didn't require it before we approved, we should strongly encourage.

At least one of the sponsors specifically asked me to encourage people to blog the event. (In particular, they wanted to see the benefit of the co-located Akademy/GUADEC.)

Stormy