Re: Seeking GNOME marketing info

Here's the mail where Dave Neary did a back of the napkin calculation about how many users we have:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2008-September/msg00086.html

Stormz

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 12:14 AM, Claus Schwarm <clschwarm googlemail com> wrote:
Sort of.

I collect data for some time and wanted to start a wiki page since Luis
complained about a missing marketing plan. Here it is:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketAnalysis

Not quite finished yet. Please add additional data.

Best regards,
Claus