Promoting Gnome Foundation trough sponsored people

Just two ideas:

Besides the sponsorship given (travel airfare and/or accommodation), we
could give to sponsored people a nice Gnome t-shirt with a legend such
as: "I'm attending to this conference thanks to Gnome Foundation" (or
something better).

Baris told me that Linux Foundation has a similar policy.

It is a way to promote Gnome Foundation, and makes people aware about
the effort we are doing and how we are working together in our project.

Furthermore, I think we could ask for a general picture with all
sponsored attendants to any conference (with special emphasis in
Guadec), which could be added to the annual report.

We do not have a global picture from Guadec, but at least we could have
one with sponsored people.

Regards (and I apologize for the noise).

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
Concepción - Chile