Re: Friends of GNOME data

Hi Jaap,

Thanks so much! I was very worried that no one else had reviewed the
spreadsheet and I know it's easy to makes mistakes.

On 6/2/09, Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:
> 1) In May we received $7,341 and not $6,883. So even better

Yeah!

> * Finalized the DCOUNT and DSUM formulas for the rest of 2009. 2010
> should be pretty simple to do now because you can copy paste 2009 and
> make a few small changes with find and replace

Thanks!

> 2) We can pay less at paypal
>
> Paypal is giving a lower rate to 501 (c)3 non profits. They charge
> 2.2% + 0.30$ per transaction for these organisations
> See:
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/merchant/PayPalNonProfits-outside#pricing

Rosanna or I will look into that immediately.

> 3) How come that in February the number of Monthly donors went down
> from 51 to 10? Seems really weird. Did many people decide they did not
> want to be a monthly donor?

When we first started the subscriber program, the subscription was for
one month instead of ongoing. We caught that in February when the
second round of payments should have come in. I emailed everyone and
most people resubscribed later.

> 4) The gnome foundation blog should in my opinion have a "Support GNOME"
> badge

Good idea. I'll add that to my list for next week. (Or as soon as I
have a decent network connection.)

Thanks again for reviewing the spreadsheet and catching all this.

Stormy