Re: Friends of GNOME data

The new data is on the wiki. May was an awesome month!

Behdad is blogging about it this week.

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
I just realized that my Friends of GNOME update from last month never went through to the list.

So I put this month's update in the wiki and on the Foundation blog.

I created a Friends of GNOME wiki page to track tasks and goals:

Here's the raw data from Friends of GNOME donations in a spreadsheet:"">

I posted a couple of the graphs on the Foundation blog: