Re: Friends of GNOME subscription enhancements

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Ahoj,

Am Dienstag, den 21.07.2009, 14:47 -0600 schrieb Stormy Peters:
> "Donate to help support the GNOME Foundation's goal to provide a free
> desktop for all users - become a Friend of GNOME"
> or
> "Donate - help support the GNOME Foundation's goal to provide a free
> desktop for all users - become a Friend of GNOME"
> or it could go in the title:
> "Donate - Become a Friend of GNOME!"

Pardon that I don't remember who blogged/twittered/<bla>ed about
http://dustincurtis.com/you_should_follow_me_on_twitter.html in the last
days so I can't give credits.

Proposal:
"Donate! - You should become a Friend of GNOME and help providing a free
desktop for all users."

Let's try it!

Stormy

andre