Re: Friends of GNOME subscription enhancements

Not sure if this paragraph header fits, but here's a first draft, using similar copy from the Friends page:

Become a Friend of GNOME

Help support the GNOME Foundation's goal to provide a free desktop for all users - become a Friend of GNOME. Your donation will ensure that GNOME continues to be a free and open source desktop.  Learn more and become a Friend of GNOME today!  (With links to www.gnome.org/friends in the last sentence)