Friends of GNOME subscription enhancements

Who would like to be the Friends of GNOME maintainer?

We've gotten a lot of feedback, especially on the subscription process.

People would like to be able to:
- choose their monthly amount
- pick an annual subscription or a monthly subscription
- pick dollars or euros

And we've gotten feedback like:
- the default amount should be at least $25
- make it easy to make a one time payment in your preferred amount

And we need it to be easy to just pick the default and go without lots of choices overwhelming people. I'm not a usability expert, but obviously we can't just keep listing more and more options, we need to branch out into drop down lists, etc.

Another complication is that Paypal doesn't allow variable amounts, so we will have to create a Paypal subscription for every option we offer. Rosanna and I can help with that part.

Would somebody like to take on the challenge?

Stormy