Re: Viadeo/LinkedIn/Facebook/Plaxo fundraising

2009/2/25 Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>:
> Sounds like a great idea.
>
> Was the custom page a Facebook page?
>
> Stormy
>
> P.S. My birthday's not until May. Anybody willing to jump in sooner and try
> this out?
> P.S. II. If it was a Facebook page, you can go check and see how successful
> it was but I'm sure it depends on large part on the person, their friends
> and how they normally celebrate their birthdays.

I like Dave's idea, and I think you're right saying that it depends a
lot on the person.
I think that GNOME's "heroes" are more likely to make it works, though.
If the first experiment works we should report about it in the Support
GNOME cause, I think.

Roberto