Re: Viadeo/LinkedIn/Facebook/Plaxo fundraising

Sounds like a great idea.

Was the custom page a Facebook page?

Stormy

P.S. My birthday's not until May. Anybody willing to jump in sooner and try this out?
P.S. II. If it was a Facebook page, you can go check and see how successful it was but I'm sure it depends on large part on the person, their friends and how they normally celebrate their birthdays.