Re: Brochure for potential sponsors: need help!

Stormy Peters wrote:
I was going through my action items and I had Roberto's idea to get quotes from existing sponsors. I haven't done that yet.

Is there room to put them on the brochure if I get them?
Not really. Running really short of space, unless there are parts of something else we can get rid of. One option might be to put one quote on the cover though, instead of the boringish (and maybe a bit too much in the face) "A short introduction to why you should become a GNOME Foundation associate", but I'm not sure how that would work out.
- Andreas

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org <mailto:stormy gnome org>> wrote:

    >>    * Continue to provide a place for our sponsors to discuss their
    >> GNOME-related plans.
    >>

    > I'm running a bit short on size on the back (as I'm able to use
    bigger size
    > of the text now). Is it ok if I cut this paragraph out? It
    sounds like a odd
    > thing to accomplish and something I would trust the foundation
    to do anyway.

    Strangely enough this is one of the things just about every sponsor
    told me was really good about the GNOME Foundation when I first talked
    to them. That said, I think it's covered in the what you get section,
    so we don't need it here too.

    Thanks!

    Stormy